Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights in the contents of this Website (including without limitation all design, text, graphics, or image files and program code) are owned by us or our licensors.
This includes the organisation and layout of this Website together with any underlying software code. You may not modify, alter, republish, redistribute, resend, sell or broadcast any material on this Website to any other party or make such material available online or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our prior written permission.
You may only use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In particular you agree to use this Website only for lawful and proper purposes and:
- Not to post or transmit to or from this Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive or otherwise unlawful or objectionable;
- Not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe our intellectual property rights or those of third parties;
- Not to do, cause or permit anything to be done which infringes the privacy rights of any third party;
- Not to do, cause or permit anything to be done that may be technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmless data);
- Not to alter or modify any part of this Website.
Links to and from other Websites
We provide links to other Websites.
- If you use links to third party Websites on this Website you will leave this Website.
- We do not control and are not responsible for these Websites or their content or availability.
- Accordingly we do not make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
- Whilst we will do our best to help you in dispute that arises between you and a third party we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage.
- If you decide to access any of the third party Websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct and updated, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness or the material on this Website.
We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products, services and prices in it, at any time without notice.
Any reference to any product or service is not a promise that such product or service is available. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information before acting on it.
The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms or any kind as to the operation of our Website, the accuracy of the information or the products or services referred to on it.
Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we will exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
Privacy Notice and Cookies
All personal information given to us through this website will only be held and used with care and in accordance with this policy and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Use of Information
When someone visits our website, our service provider collects standard internet log information.
- We can then use this information to identify the number of users visiting the site, the type of device used to visit and which pages are most visited.
- We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our site.
- We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
We will receive personal information about you when you purchase a ticket to the Llamedos Holiday Camp and will only use it for the pruposes of running the Camp itself. We promise to not sell or pass on your personal information onto any third party who is not detailed in our policies.
We use Stripe to collect payments for us. We never see your credit card information. Stripe handles all credit card details securely and just confirms to us that payments have been collected.
We use a session cookie to help us keep track of when you are logged into our website (so that you don't have to log in for every page refresh). The cookies are only of use while on our site and can not be shared with any third parties or sites.
We use Dada mail to run our mailing list which which we host on our own server. Dada mail uses a double opt-in system meaning that you have to respond to an email to confirm:
- you own the email address and
- that you want to receive emails from us.
We also have a double opt-out system to ensure nobody else can remove you from the mailing list.
Data passed between your browser and our server is always encrypted using the https protocol.
We never store your password on our database systems but we do store a special one way hash that we can used to verify your signin requests. We cannot extract your password from this hash.